Ross Rosenberg answers 12 important questions about narcissism and Narcissistic Personality Disorder.
1. What is narcissism?
2. Is there healthy narcissism?
3. Why do narcissists get angry when confronted?
4. Why are narcissists judgmental of others?
5. Why do narcissists behave superior and entitled?
6. Can Narcissistic Personality Disorder be cured?
7. Does our society celebrate or value narcissism?
8. Does narcissism get worse over time?
9. When does reality catch up to the narcissist?
10. How do you spot a narcissist?
11. How do you set healthy boundaries with narcissists?
12. What happens when you break up with a narcissist?
Ross is a psychotherapist, educator, expert witness, and author and is known globally for his expertise in codependency (Self-Love Deficit Disorder™), Pathological Narcissism, Narcissistic Abuse and Trauma Treatment.
His book, “The Human Magnet Syndrome” sold over 120,000 copies and is translated into ten languages. Ross’s YouTube channel has amassed over 19 million video views and more than 200K subscribers. He is a keynote speaker and educator who has presented educational workshops in 30 States/70 cities and abroad. Ross has been regularly featured on national TV and radio.
#narcissisticpersonalitydisorder #narcissismawareness #npd #Narcissism