If you want to buy a compact SUV, well get ready because there is a lot of choices! But if you want to save some fuel and you are looking for a Hybrid version of your favorite SUV, well you're gonna find out that there is not a lot of choices. The Subaru CrossTrek Hybrid is gone, but manufacturers are bringing new choices in that category. Usually Hybrid means less power and more money, don't expect a loss of power with the Rav4, because it's more powerful than the regular version! ( Ok it's still not fast but... ) Now the big question, is the Hybrid version worth the money? Check out our video to find the big answer!
Here is another part of our famous "Most complete review EVER" of the 2017 Toyota RAV4 Hybrid! THERE IS MORE TO COME! Feel free to share us what you want us to show you!
1st Part: Exterior Walkaround
2nd part: Interior Walkaround
3rd part: Specs and Road handling
5th part: The good and the bad!
6th part: Diagonal and Offroad test
7th Part 0-60mph / 0-100kmh
8th part: Rolling Shots
- Model Tested: 2017 Toyota RAV4 Hybrid Limited
- Engine: 2.5-liter, 4-cylinder, VVT-i
- Power: 150hp @ 5700 rpm / 152lb-ft @ 4400 rpm /194 hp Hybrid Power combined
- Transmission: Electronically Controlled CVT (CVT-i)
- AWD: Intelligent AWD
- Wheels: 18” Aluminium Alloy with P235/55R18
- Brake: Power-assisted Ventilated front disc 11.6 in. / Solid rear disc 11.1 in.
- Fuel Economy ( L/100km): 6.9L ( City ) / 7.6L ( Highway)
- Fuel Recommended: 87-octane or higher - unleaded
- Price: 29,704$ - 44,069$
- Kia Niro Hybrid
- Nissan Rogue Hybrid